Two-way fine adjustable linkage rods
- Linkage rod with counter threads
- Easy and fine adjustable for the length of linkage rods
- Made by stainless steel
- Now available
- M2.5 x 55mm (suitable for Mikado LOGO)
- M2.5 x 60mm (suitable for T-REX 550E 3G, Mikado LOGO)
- M2.5 x 65mm (suitable for T-REX 700E 3G, Mikado LOGO)
- M2.5 x 71mm (suitable for T-REX 600/700 Flybarless)
- M2 x 34mm (suitable for T-REX 500)
- M2 x 48mm (suitable for T-REX 600)
- M2 x 53mm (suitable for MSH)
- M2 x 56mm (suitable for T-REX 700)
- Also applicable for other models (please select the one with closest length)
Usually, we can't fine-tune a typical ball linkage set to any length because we need to turn the ball link a whole or multiple rounds (360, 720, ... degrees) in order to keep the direction of the ball link. Besides, we need to take off and put on the ball link for adjustment everytime and this is really a troublesome step.
Now we solve this problem. With the two-way fine adjustbale linkage rods, you are able to fine-tune the linkage length without taking off the ball link. The helicopter setup is no more a bothersome process!!